1. Teachers take classes regularly, cover the syllabus with clear explanations on all topics
2. Teachers clarify students' queries inside and outside the classes.
3. Teachers mentor students on regular basis and motivate them to focus on studies, co and extra-curricular activities.
4. Teachers organize guest lecturers/ seminars/ workshops/ internships/ field visits/ projects at Industries on regular basis.
5. Classrooms and Labs are clean and neat and enable quality learning,
6. Laboratory experiments enable effective learning and understanding of concepts and experiments.
7. Equipment and Computers are adequate and meet students' requirements.
8. Internal tests and end-semester examinations are periodically conducted towards students’ continuous evaluation.
9. Students’ results and attendance records are transparent and are displayed in notice boards
10. Students get additional skills towards employability through value added programs
11. Teachers practice Outcome Based Education and enable Course and Program outcomes towards students’ knowledge, skills and behavior.
12. Library ambience is good for informal and self-learning.
13. Library is having good number of text and reference books and additional books for competitive exams.
14. Library is having additional resources like eBooks, eJournals in the Digital Library.
15. Highspeed Internet facilities are available in the Campus.
16. Co and Extra Curricular(sports & games) facilities give good opportunities for students to explore themselves.
17. Canteen & Dinning space are adequate
18. Quality, Clean drinking water is available.
19. Toilets/Washrooms are hygienic and well maintained.
20. The buildings and Class Rooms are accessible to differently abled persons.
21. Institute is having good hostel and mess facilities.
22. Institute is having good Gym and Yoga Centers.
23. Institute is having good transport facilities and is also accessible through public transport.
24. Campus is green, plastic-free and eco-friendly
1. Teachers have complete academic performance in moulding their students
2. Teachers are facilitated with ICT Tools like Laptops, LCD Projectors, SmartBoards, Wireless Internet etc.
3. Teachers blend additional certification and skill development programs for students, to learn new skills for employability and life-long learning.
4. Teachers mentor students on regular basis offering counseling/mentoring services for students’ excellence and to overcome students’ personal and leaning issues.
5. Academics, co and extra-curricular opportunities and facilities and ambience shaped the character of students’ in terms of values, ethics, self-learning and creative attitudes.
6. Institute has enabled on-line information systems for access to students, parents, faculty and others for upto-date access to information.
7. Institute promotes sponsored research, research publications, consultancy, faculty developments, patents etc., though faculty motivation and budget provisions.
8. Class Rooms and Laboratory ambience are good for effective instructional delivery and practice.
9. Library facilities are good with enormous number of books, eBooks, eJournals etc., for self-learning and research.
10. The initiatives towards co-curricular activities helped in nurturing natural talents and achieving accolades.
11. Sports, Games and Gym facilities helped in practicing good health and in participating in inter-institutional competitions
12. Canteen, Mess, Dinning space, Hostel Facilities, transport facilities are adequate and good.
13. Campus environment promotes healthy interaction of students, teachers and other stake-holders
14. Inclusive infrastructure meeting the needs of differently-abled stake-holders.
15. Campus is green, plastic-free and eco-friendly; Neat and clean always; Well maintained.
1. Our Graduates employees have good technical skills and domain expertise.
2. Our Graduates employees have good communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Our Graduates employees have good aptitude and problem solving skills.
4. Our Graduates employees collaborate with team members and undertake multidisciplinary tasks.
5. Our Graduates employees have good values and ethics system.
6. Our Graduates employees have self-learning and life-long learning capabilities.
7. Our Graduate Employees have exposure to modern software tools and computers.
8. Our Graduate Employees exhibit additional and advanced knowledge acquired through self-learning certification programs and laboratory practices.
9. Our Graduate Employees have good team spirit and leadership abilities due to the participation in co & extra-curricular activities.
1. Teachers and their mentorships helped in good academic performance and in excelling in co and extra- curricular activities.
2. Teachers have adopted both face-to-face teaching and online learning methodologies.
3. Teachers have provided additional certification programs and opportunities to learn new skills for employability and life-long learning.
4. The opportunities to participate in NSS/NCC/ Redcross/YRC and in other Outreach activities inculcated social responsibilities.
5. Academics, co and extra-curricular facilities and ambience shaped the character in terms of values, ethics, self-learning and creative attitudes.
6. Institute provided career development, personality development, communication skills development, employability skills development programs and enabled good placements and higher studies avenues.
7. Class Rooms and Laboratory facilities are good with ICT Tools, LCD Projectors, SmartBoards, Wireless Internet etc.
8. Library facilities are good with enormous number of books, eBooks, eJournals etc., for self-learning and research.
9. The initiatives towards co-curricular activities helped in nurturing natural talents and achieving accolades.
10. Sports, Games and Gym facilities helped in maintaining good health and in participating in inter-institutional programs.
11. Canteen, Mess, Dinning space and Hostel Facilities are adequate and good
12. Campus is green, plastic-free and eco-friendly; Neat and clean always; Well maintained.